Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Psssssttt...

The holiday sale in the shop is ending tonight at 8 pm PST. Use code BLOGLOVE20 for 20% off all orders up until then.

heart of light

The four phrases napkins have been going pretty quickly (I'm so happy that you guys like them as much as I do) but I have 8 sets left in stock, so there's still time to snatch them up. The ENJOY napkins are currently sold out - sorry! They probably won't be back in stock until after Christmas, although there's a tiny chance I'll have more ready by next week. Chalkboard gift tags are available, and always a good bet for the holidays. I used them with my re-useable felt gift wrap last year, and I'll be using them again this year for sure. As always - contact me if you need larger quantities than you see listed and I'll be happy to set up a reserved listing just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!